Complimentary room night Arrangements
The terms and conditions of Small Luxury Hotels of the World™ complimentary room nights are as follows:
- The arrangement relates to standard double room accommodation only based on two people sharing.
- It is always subject to availability; (i.e. at the hotel’s discretion. If a booking is requested during the hotel’s peak period, or their annual complimentary room night allocation has already been confirmed, they are entitled to deny confirmation).
- The complimentary room night(s) can only be used with new bookings and therefore cannot be used in conjunction with an existing booking at an SLH Hotel.
- General online availability and hotel availability for claiming complimentary room night(s) may differ; the availability of the letter will prevail.
- A maximum of five (5) room nights can be requested per hotel, per stay, (applies only to complimentary room night offers for five nights or more.)
- A minimum of two (2) weeks’ notice must be given.
- The complimentary room night(s) are valid for 12 months from the date of receipt.
- All reservation requests must be made in writing only to the UK office for the attention of Katrin Holtkott at email@example.com.
- All food, beverages, taxes, and other incidental costs incurred by the guest are to be settled prior to departure from, and direct with, the individual hotel.
- Complimentary room night(s) are non-flexible and once confirmed by SLH, no alterations or cancellations can be made. In case of alteration or cancellation, you will forfeit the room night(s).
- The Club of Small Luxury Hotels of the World’s benefits cannot be redeemed in conjunction with this offer.
- Guests who choose to utilise their room night(s) at an all-inclusive SLH hotel will incur an additional charge, which will vary depending on the property selected.
- No monetary value can be given in exchange for a complimentary night(s).
- The complimentary night(s) cannot be transferred.
- The following hotels are not available: Akatsuki Resort, Thailand and Alexander House, Russia.
- Small Luxury Hotels of the World has the right to update these terms and conditions. Complimentary room nights will be governed by the terms and conditions that are in place at the time the room nights are claimed rather than issued.