Revenue Account Manager Asia Pacific
The Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) brand is managed by Small Luxury Hotels of the World Management Ltd
Based in Singapore, you will be an important part of the team managing the SLH brand and report to SLH’s VP of Hotel Services in London - the UK head office and the VP Asia Pacific based in Singapore. The Revenue Account Management team includes Revenue Account Managers based in Brisbane, London, New York, Singapore and Shanghai. The Revenue Account Manager Asia Pacific is responsible for proactively managing a portfolio of around 40 hotels in the Asia Pacific Region (average 50 rooms) in order to maximise the value of their SLH Membership.
- Build and maintain the relationship with assigned portfolio of hotels
- Conduct new hotel induction, training and implementation via web conference or face to face in respective regional office
- Ensure open communication between brand and hotel by conducting regular calls/meetings
- Ensure key contacts at SLH hotels understand opportunities and resources that are available to them and embrace them to maximise value of the partnership
- Carry out regular business reviews and ensure hotels connect to the brand and participate in appropriate initiatives
- Audit content, images, availability, rate parity and rate structure to ensure accurate representation and optimum visibility of hotels through all SLH channels
- Regularly monitor and analyse revenue production and provide recommendations for both parties to action and follow up
- Encourage hotels to sign up to the SLH Internet Booking Engine and other distribution opportunities such as CRS/PMS interface and SLH Channel Manager
- Continually assess central reservation system training needs and communicate enhancements to improve management
- Encourage hotels to attend annual Regional Meeting/Conference
- Co-ordinate hotel page in SLH Directory on an annual basis
- Ensure hotels take advantage of dedicated hotelier website
- Ensure hotels are following correct procedures for The Club of Small Luxury Hotels of the World and SLH Gift Certificates.
- Work with all departments to provide hotels with on-going support and timely service
Desired Skills and Experience
- Preferably qualified with a University degree and with at least 3 years’ experience in the hotel industry (preferably within the luxury sector)
- Fluent in English ( written and spoken ) and one or two other languages
- Reservations & Revenue Management experience in the hotel industry
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and should be comfortable liaising with and presenting to hotel Owners, General Managers and other key employees
- Analytical ability to interpret statistical data
- Good knowledge of Revenue Management practices
- Good knowledge of PMS, CRS & GDS and/or other distribution systems
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be a team player with a strong ability to self-manage.
- Highly organised and self-motivated.
- Some travel required