VIP Reservation Executive (Bilingual, English, Spanish )
Location: Office based in Carlsbad, San Diego
Working Hours – Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:30
All public holidays offered
Small Luxury Hotels of the World is a global brand that delivers reservations services for small luxury independent hotels around the world. SLH is searching for a full-time VIP Reservation Executive based in San Diego. This role reports to the Voice Reservations Manager in London and the Vice President Business Development in San Diego.
As a VIP Reservation Executive you will be required to be focused on offering the highest level of customer service possible and provide our clients with the ultimate luxury holiday experience.
We need you to build a strong rapport with our clients and hotels by offering an unrivalled service and thus generating loyalty and repeat business.
Our VIP Reservation Executives are also pivotal to gaining maximum occupancy levels for our hotels and allowing them to maximise the value of their membership of SLH. Additionally the Club of SLH our recognition programme for loyal guests requires VIP support by way of e-mail and phone.
To complete our customer service offering, you will offer VIP support services to our, Corporate, VIP and our important Travel Trade clients.
Record and report on sales statistics for the Reservation Centre also known as the Voice Booking Channel.
Maintain guest privacy and organisation reputation by keeping information confidential.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate:
- Must have at least 3 years of experience and proven ability in telephone sales, preferably within the luxury sector of the travel industry.
- Fluent in English and two other language preferably Spanish and Portuguese, both spoken and written.
- Strong interest for the luxury travel market.
- Confident networker to establish good rapport with our hoteliers sand guests.
- Work well in a small team environment;
- Achieve personal targets.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Must be a team player with a strong ability to self-manage.
- Must have a flexible approach to working hours to ensure completion of projects.
- Knowledge of hotel booking processes is desirable.
- Appropriate understanding of mathematic calculations, including/excluding VAT/taxes and exchange rates.
- Process reservations by mail, telephone or central reservation systems referral.
- Process reservations from other hotel departments and travel agents.
- Enthusiastic, sociable & approachable.
- Open and flexible to change.
- Experience in using Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Working knowledge of computerised reservation booking systems.
Place of Work: Carlsbad, San Diego
Please email email@example.com.
Please state the name of the job that you are applying for and include your CV, a covering letter and details of your salary expectations.