Tanjong Jara Resort
Batu 8 (off Jalan Dungun)
Charges (One Way Route Cost Per Car)
Kuala Terengganu Airport to Tanjong Jara Resort or vice versa (Naza Ria) RM300.00
Kerteh Airport to Tanjong Jara Resort or vice versa (Naza Ria) RM250.00
Kuantan Airport to Tanjong Jara Resort or vice versa (Naza Ria) RM600.00
Kuala Lumpur city to Subang Airport or vice versa (Brabus EK4) RM250.00
Kuala Lumpur city to Subang Airport or vice versa (Mercedes S-Class) RM450.00
* The rates are nett and non-commissionable.
All transfer rates are subject to change without prior notice and are advised at the time of booking.
Waiting charge applies at RM100.00 per hour. 50% surcharge applies for transfers between 12am to 6am.
Nearest international airport:
Kuala Lumpur International Airport
(More than 50 Km.)
Nearest local airport:
Kuala Terengganu Airport, Kerteh Airport
(More than 50 Km.)
Trains & Buses
Nearest bus or coach station:
Nearest motorway junction:
North / South Highway
Directions by Road
1. To drive to Tanjong Jara Resort from Kuala Lumpur, take the East-West (Karak) highway to Kuantan, starting at the first toll plaza at Gombak. Toll charges are approximately RM5 per car.
2. Follow the signboards to Kuantan.
3. You will exit the East-West highway at the second toll plaza at Karak. Charges are approximately RM3 per car.
4. Take the Pantai Timur Express Highway. Exit at Jabor. Toll charges are approximately RM21.00.
5. The trunk road will lead you to Cherating, Chukai/Kemaman, Kerteh and Paka where you can see the Paka Power Plant on your right.
6. After driving for approximately half hour after Paka, you will reach Dungun town. At the first traffic light, proceed straight for another 8 km 7. Just about 500 meters before the turning to Tanjong Jara Resort, you will see a yellow signboard indicating the Resort, which will be on the right side of the main road.
8. Turn right at this junction. Approximately 1km from the main road, you will see the Tanjong Jara Resort signboard on your left just outside the main entrance.