At THE MIRROR BARCELONA we offer the most innovative design, the latest advances in technology and a team of young professionals at your service.
We offer you the chance to book the best restaurant tables, to discover the most authentic means of exploring Barcelona, to enjoy the most cutting edge places in the city, or to go right to the perfect shops you are looking for…
Directory of services
Car Parking ( at cost )
Car rental service
Cellular phone rental
Chauffeur driven car
Daily maid service
Doctor on call
Fax machine rental
High speed Internet in public areas
High speed Internet in guest rooms
Room service - restricted hours
Wake up calls
WI-FI in public areas
WI-FI in guest rooms
Outdoor swimming pool
The open plan ground floor is dominated by a grand counter, which links the Reception up to the Bar. Leading on from there is the central patio, adorned with an enormous tapestry of mirrors and two panoramic lifts, which give way to The Mirror Restaurant. Elegantly appointed, the serene and neutral ambience of the restaurant is in keeping with the use of white and mirrors throughout the hotel.
The open kitchen allows the diner to enjoy the creative process as the dishes are prepared. The contemporary seafood cuisine, originating from the fish markets of the Costa Brava seduces the diners under the tutelage of prestigious Chef Paco Pérez.
The Mirror Restaurant
White, accented with mirrors and stainless steel details, complimented by the ambient sound of falling water. Open kitchen allows the diner to enjoy the creative process of contemporary seafood cuisine, from fish markets of Costa Brava, headed by prestigious Chef Paco Pérez, recipient of 4 Michelin stars.
||Mediterranean – Rice, fish, selfish
||Lunch & dinner - 13.30 – 15.30 / 20.30 – 23.00.
Closed Sunday dinner and Monday all day
Some of the services you can enjoy at The Mirror Barcelona are Sauna, sun terrace, in room massage, outdoor swimming pool (jacuzzi).
Due to its central location, nearby you can enjoy any kind of sports and leisure facilities.
- Bike Riding - Nearby
- Golf Driving Range - Within 10 Miles / 15 Km
- Freshwater Fishing - Nearby
- Sea Fishing - Nearby
- Hairdresser - Nearby
- Horse Riding - Within 10 Miles / 15 Km
- Ice Skating - Nearby
- Indoor Swimming Pool - Nearby
- Jacuzzi - On Site
- Jogging Track - Nearby
- Outdoor Swimming Pool - On Site
- Pitch And Putt Golf - Within 10 Miles / 15 Km
- Sailing - Nearby
- Scuba Diving - Nearby
- Tennis - Nearby
- Water Skiing - Nearby
- Windsurfing - Nearby
Meetings and Business
Just a five minute walk, we offer an exclusive business space in a traditional apartment. It’s a modernist jewel, high ceilings, grand windows and mosaic tiled floor. 400m2 of space divided in several large rooms, all designed and fully equipped.
- Audio-visual equipment
- Back Projection
- Digital Projector
- Broadband Internet access
- Conference telephone
- Dance floor/Platform/Stage
- Data ports
- Dolby digital system
- Flip charts
- Internet / E-mail access
- MAC computer
- Mineral water/Tea/Coffee
- Overhead projectors
- Pin Board
- LCD / Plasma flat screens
- Podium with microphone
- Screen pin board
- Slide projector
- Video conferencing
- Video equipment / VCR
- White board
- Wireless internet access
At THE MIRROR BARCELONA our aim is to contribute to the improvement of our environment. Right from the outset we clearly defined and evaluated a system of socio-cultural and environmental policies and procedures. Consequently, when we set our business goals and objectives, it is always from the basis of sustainability. Our goal is to offer the very best in service and to this end we take our clients’ suggestions and comments very seriously indeed, so that together we can ensure the sustainability of THE MIRROR.
THE MIRROR Barcelona actively supports any initiatives aimed at social development and improved infrastructure in the Community, including:
- Supporting the local community through employment, with 90% of our staff, including Managerial positions, recruited from local residents.
- Staff Training and Development
- Fair Trade: Km0 ingredients sourced locally to support local produce and businesses, whilst at the same time enhancing the culinary experience of our guests.
Our Cultural and Environmental Heritage
At THE MIRROR Barcelona we believe strongly in the need to embrace the main pillars of sustainability: generating economic welfare, improving the environment and assuming social responsibility. These goals form the basis of what we do and why we have undertaken the following:
- The recovery and modernization of an “Eixample” building, reinterpreting the traditional structure so iconic of the property in that area of Barcelona.
- Next generation, energy-efficient and individually controlled air conditioning.
- Energy efficient inspired Domotica lighting system
- Solar panels to power water heating
- Grey water recycling system for toilet cisterns
- Windows and openings to optimize the natural light throughout the hotel
- High quality walls to maximize energy performance
- Hotel policy of “No Printing”
- Metering the use of consumables and disposables.