Terms and Conditions - Lowest Rate Guaranteed
Small Luxury Hotels of the World™ believes that slh.com will have the best room rate for any of our hotels. For a claim to be valid under this Lowest Rate Guaranteed programme, it must satisfy all the terms and conditions below and be submitted in compliance with the claims processing procedures listed. Additionally Small Luxury Hotels of the World™ general terms and conditions shall apply
- You must have a confirmed reservation made on www.slh.com.
- It is not required to make a reservation through the third party advertiser to verify the lower rate. Only a screen shot with all the website information and third party advertiser's details is required.
- You must find a lower publicly available rate for the same accommodation within 24 hours of making your slh.com booking. To be considered the same accommodation, the rate must be available at the same hotel, in the same room type, for the same number of guests, on the same dates, same duration, same cancellation policies, shown in the same hotel currency and same terms/conditions. The Lowest Rate Guarantee is available only for exact matches. All these details should be visible in the screen shot(s) and website information attached to the claim.
- To make the claim you will need to submit our Claim Form and we will assess it within 3 working days. The claim must be received within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 3 working days (Monday to Friday) before your arrival at the hotel.
- The same accommodation must be advertised and available to the general public for purchase at the time your claim is made. No promotional code should be inserted to display the lower rate. Once we verify the eligibility and availability of the lower rate, we will refund the difference or revise your booking. SLH will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower price that cannot be independently confirmed by SLH head office staff. Nor will SLH verify any request that it believes, in its sole discretion, is the result of a printing or other error or is made in bad faith or fraudulently.
- The lower rate must be in the same currency (and without reference to currency converters).
- For a multiple night stay, the Lowest Rate Guaranteed programme will compare the total room cost of the stay as booked at the slh.com rate, with the total room cost of the stay booked at a competing rate. This will be treated as one claim for one stay.
- The lower rate must be at least UK £5.00 difference to the higher booked rate.
- The general public must be able to reserve the lower rate and it must be verifiable by SLH. If you have booked a lower rate through a non-SLH channel, SLH is not responsible for any fees or other costs incurred due to cancellation of the reservation.
- Rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities, or any other fees associated with the room rate, and the lower rate must still be available at the time SLH validates the claim. Rate disparities solely attributable to fluctuations and/or differences in currency exchange rates are excluded from the guarantee.
- SLH reserves the right to modify or cancel its best rate available guarantee policy at any time without prior notice.
- Claim must include the lower rate, exact link (URL) and screen shot(s) where the rate can be confirmed.
- Lowest Rate Guarantee claims are subject to the SLH hotel having a contract with the third party website or advertiser of the lower rate. Where the SLH hotel does not have a contract with the third party or advertiser the Lowest Rate Guarantee claim may be rejected at the discretion of the SLH hotel.