TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. At SLH’s discretion from time to time SLH may issue an incentive to Members to make a booking with the reward of a Complimentary Night at a SLH participating hotel known as a bonus night (“Bonus Night”).
2. In these T&Cs words and expressions defined in the Terms and Conditions “Invited” Small Luxury Hotels of the World Loyalty Programme [www.invited.slh.com] “Loyalty Programme” will have the same meaning in these T&Cs.
3. Where a Member has had tier 2 status under the Loyalty Programme for ten (10) consecutive months, SLH will issue an incentive offer to the Member to make a booking at the Member’s cost at an SLH hotel and depart within two (2) months of the offer. The terms of such offer shall be at SLH’s discretion.
4. In the event that the Member makes such a booking and departs within such two (2) month period, SLH will award the Member a Complimentary Night known as a Bonus Night.
5. Members will be notified of any Bonus Nights via email with a Bonus Night voucher code. Bonus Nights are fulfilled through SLH, are subject to availability in accordance with clause 6 at SLH participating hotels and based on the following terms:
5.1. A Bonus Night voucher code must be redeemed within six (6) calendar months of the date of the email notifying a Member of the availability of a Bonus Night. Failure to redeem the voucher within the six (6) calendar months will result in the offer expiring.
5.2. A Bonus Night voucher code can only be used once;
5.3. Bonus Night voucher code can only be used with new bookings and therefore cannot be used in conjunction with an existing booking at a SLH participating hotel;
5.4. A Bonus Night relates to standard double room accommodation only based on two people sharing and excludes travel and insurance which must be arranged and paid for by the Member;
5.5. Hotel availability for the redemption of this Bonus Night may differ from general online availability. A Member’s voucher is subject to the availability of Bonus Nights at the respective SLH participating hotel;
5.6. A minimum of two (2) weeks’ notice must be given to SLH prior to the intended reservation date;
5.7. All reservation requests must be made by email only to invitednights@SLH.com;
5.8. All food, beverages, taxes, and other incidental costs incurred by the Member are to be settled prior to departure from, and direct with, the individual SLH participating hotel. The hotel may require card details to be provided on check-in in order to secure these costs;
5.9. Bonus Night reservations are non-flexible and once confirmed by SLH, no alterations or cancellations can be made. In the case of an alteration or cancellation, a Member will forfeit the Bonus Night;
5.10. No monetary value can be given in exchange for a Bonus Night;
5.11. Members who choose to utilise their Bonus Night at an all-inclusive SLH participating hotel or who book to stay in accommodation other than standard double room accommodation will incur an additional charge, which will vary depending on the SLH participating hotel selected;
5.12. If a Member wishes to redeem other Complimentary Nights accrued under the Loyalty Programme at the same time as a Bonus Night under these T&Cs, a maximum of five (5) Complimentary Nights can be requested per SLH participating hotel, per stay. The term “Complimentary Night” includes Bonus Nights but does not include Reward Nights. Reward Nights cannot be taken in conjunction with Complimentary Nights. Please see the T&Cs for the Loyalty Programme for an explanation of these terms [link];
5.13. A Bonus Night cannot be transferred; and
5.14. Members will be responsible for ensuring that they and any person travelling with them are available to travel and hold valid passports, any necessary visas, travel insurance and travel documents.
6. SLH has the right to update these T&Cs at any time.
7. Any Bonus Nights claimed by a Member under these T&Cs will be subject to the T&Cs that are in place at the time the Bonus Night is claimed. Members should check these T&Cs before redeeming Bonus Nights.
8. No one other than a Member who has been awarded the Bonus Night shall have any rights in respect of the same whether under these T&Cs or otherwise.
9. Words importing the singular number include the plural and vice versa.
10. In the event that any provision of these T&Cs is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, the parties shall amend that provision in such reasonable manner that achieved the intention of the parties without illegality or, at the discretion of SLH, may be severed from the T&Cs and the remaining provisions of the T&Cs shall remain in full force and effect.
11. The Bonus Night programme is governed by and subject to the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes arising under these T&Cs.