OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Receive a $100 SLH eGift Card to use as on-property credit towards a booking with a minimum length of stay of 5 nights. Subject to the below terms and conditions.
1. Receive $100 eGift Card. Members will each receive a $100 eGift Card that can be used at Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels as on-property credit, during the awarded stay period, subject to these Rules.
The campaign is open to all current members of SLH INVITED.
All members must be aged 18 years or over.
The participation of each member must not be prohibited by any applicable law in their country of residence and each entrant is responsible for checking on and observing any such restrictions.
SLH reserve the right to verify the age and eligibility of all members.
All information detailing how to enter and partake in this campaign forms part of these Rules.
It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are accepted as final and that each member agrees to abide by these Rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these Rules.
3. How to be applicable. Members must make a booking with a minimum length of stay of five (5) nights between the dates Sunday 16th June 2019 and Sunday 30th June 2019.
Bookings must be made via SLH.com.
Bookings must be paid on the following rate code; 10% off member exclusive rate only.
Bookings must have a minimum length of stay of five (5) nights.
Booking period is between Sunday 16th June 2019 and Sunday 30th June 2019.
Departure of booking is between Monday 17th June 2019 and Thursday 31st October 2019.
Bookings must be made to hotels in following destinations; Italy, France and Greece only.
If booking is cancelled voucher is invalid.
5. SLH eGift Cards notification. The member will be notified via e-mail to their registered INVITED email address three working (3) days post booking. Each SLH eGift Card is subject to verification by SLH of the legal eligibility of the member to receive the SLH eGift Card.
6. SLH eGift Cards.
SLH eGift Cards will be redeemable at the property of reservation only to use as on-property credit, during the awarded stay period.
SLH eGift Cards will be issued on date of arrival of the eligible reservation only.
SLH eGift Cards therefore will be received to use via e-mail to the members registered INVITED email address three working (3) days pre booking.
SLH eGift Cards will expire on day after departure.
SLH cannot accept responsibility for the loss or theft of any SLH eGift Cards. SLH eGift Cards are not replaceable if lost, damaged, stolen or expired and are void if altered, copied or reproduced.
Your redemption of SLH eGift Cards at certain destinations may be subject to government approvals, regulations, restrictions and applicable taxes of the respective destination.
If your redemption of SLH eGift Cards raises any tax liability on you, including disclosure, then such liability is your sole responsibility.
SLH eGift Card is only valid when displaying a verified Serial Number and a Non-Expired Date and it has not been redeemed at a SLH Hotel.
SLH reserves the right not to accept damaged or altered SLH eGift Cards.
SLH eGift Cards may be redeemed for multiple transactions within its period of validity at a SLH Hotel in exchange for partial or total payment of the invoice. However, it cannot be redeemed on multiple properties in one transaction, and no change will be given on any unused amount.
In the event that the value of SLH eGift Card does not cover the full cost of food, beverages or other services provided by the SLH Hotel, then the balance must be paid by the recipient of SLH eGift Card to the SLH Hotel in cash or by a valid debit/credit card. The SLH Hotel may require a valid debit/credit card deposit for such costs when accepting a reservation or redeeming SLH eGift Card.
SLH eGift Card will not be redeemable towards accommodation.
If SLH eGift Card is issued in a currency other than the official currency of the SLH Hotel at which it is redeemed, then it will be converted at full face value into the official currency of the redeeming SLH Hotel at the prevailing foreign exchange rate then offered by that SLH Hotel.
SLH reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice.
If booking is cancelled voucher will be invalid.
No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of the voucher is permitted.
To protect entrants’ privacy and personal information, the Promoter confirms that it will not loan, rent or sell to any third parties any personal details that have been passed on to it in relation to the campaign without explicit prior permission.
9. Unforeseen events. Events may occur that render the campaign impossible due to reasons beyond our control and accordingly we may, at our absolute discretion, cancel or vary or amend the prize draw and each entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
10. Liability. The Promoter is responsible only for promoting and running the campaign up to the point of providing the voucher.
The Promoter is not liable for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the campaign.
All aspects of the members’ and guests’ stays and accommodation at the SLH hotels are the sole responsibility of the relevant SLH hotels (which are independently owned and are not part of, or under the control of, the Promoter) and the Promoter offers no express or implied warranty or guarantee in relation thereto and has no liability to the prize winner or their guests in relation thereto.
11. Accuracy of details. All information on each Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotel has been provided to the Promoter by the management of each hotel. Whilst every effort has been made by the Promoter to ensure accuracy, it is inevitable that facilities and services may change from time to time. Neither the hotels nor the Promoter can be held responsible for any changes that arise or errors that might have occurred. Whilst all details are accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication, we cannot be held responsible for changes which may occur from time to time.
12. Use of the SLH website. Each member shall be subject to the terms and conditions and intellectual property provisions applicable to the use of the SLH web-site (www.slh.com or any related web-site) and by participating in the campaign the member shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted them.
13. Applicable law. The campaign and these Rules are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts shall prevail.
Promoter: Small Luxury Hotels of the World Limited (company no. 10122910), 3rd Floor, Portland House, Bressenden Place, London SW1E 5BH, England. (Also referred to in these Rules variously as SLH, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’.)
16. Subject to availability. eGift card is subject to availability at the hotel.