Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Small Luxury Hotels of the World and Stapleford Park Giveaway for CHCH Channel 11 (“Competition”)
1. The Promoter of this Competition is Small Luxury Hotels of the World, with its office address at 3rd Floor, Portland House, Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5BH (“Promoter”).
2. The Competition is open to residents living outside the UK in Canada who are aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, any partner/agency connected with this Competition, (collectively with Promoter, the “Competition Entities”) or family of staff working for any of these organizations. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and any entrants and/or Winner(s) will be automatically disqualified if found not to fully comply with the eligibility criteria for entering this Competition.
This Competition is only open to residents of Canada.
3. The Competition is open for entry via telephone through Channel 11 the week of May 14th. Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for entries which are not received or delays in receiving or delivering entries.
4. There is one prize to be won.
5. The Prize consists of:
• Two roundtrip flights (economy)
• 3 nights stay at Stapleford Park, a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World
• 1 romantic dinner for 2 persons with champagne
• 50-minute spa treatments for 2 persons
The Prize package does not include:
• cost of arranging their own travel insurance
• visa (where required)
• Any other expenses incurred while on the trip, including without limitation, meals and gratuities, taxes, transportation and anything else not outlined in prize above. [The total value of the Prize is worth approx. [CAD $6,000] based on flights from Canada.]
6. To enter the Competition, entrants must comply with Channel 11’s dial in rules as outlined in the agreement.
7. The Promotor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Prize awarded.
8. The Winner will be notified by the Promoter and/or Promoter’s appointed prize fulfilment agency email using the email address of the Winner when entering the Competition, the week of May 14, 2018. The Winner must reply to the notification email and confirm that they accept the Prize within 10 days and provide proof of ID and their full postal address. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for late responses. In the event that the Winner fails to respond to the winner notification email and/or provide all requested prize fulfilment information within the required timeframe, the Winner shall forfeit his or her entitlement to the Prize and the Promoter shall have the right to pick an alternative winner of the Prize.
9. Entry to the Competition is limited to one entry per person.
10. The prize must be taken within the following timeframe or Winner forfeits full prize: Sun-Fri inclusive (Excluding Saturday’s), subject to availability, until 31st March 2019.
11. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and no cash alternative is available in whole or in part. The Prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the whole or any part of the Prize for one of equal or greater value. All costs, incidentals and expenses which are not expressly included as part of the Prize shall be the Winner’s sole responsibility. Any costs, incidentals and expenses incurred by the Winner and, where applicable any accompanying guest traveling together, not specifically listed as included as part of the Prize shall be at the sole cost and expense of the Winner and, where applicable any accompanying guest traveling together.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this Competition in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the Competition. Where the Prize includes tickets for events and/or experiences organized and hosted by third parties, Winner and, where applicable, any accompanying guests shall have to comply with any terms and conditions of such event organizers.
13. The one winner and, where applicable accompanying guest, may be required to take part in any publicity associated with this Competition and agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests of the Promoter, except where prohibited by law. The Promoter reserves the right to publish details of the Winner on its publically available website or digital platforms.
14. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to being contacted by the Promoter for survey purposes.
15. By participating in the Competition, entrant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Competition Entities and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns (“Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, liability, costs (including attorneys’ fees), losses, damages, fines or injuries (up to and including bodily injury and death) of any kind arising out of or related to: (i) entrants’ participation in the Competition (including travel to/from any Competition activity); (ii) any acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Prize (including, without limitation, losses, damages or injuries to entrant’s or any other person’s equipment or other property, or to their persons, including those arising from any travel to/from any prize event or activity); (iii) the Released Parties’ violation of rights of publicity or privacy, claims of defamation or portrayal in a false light or based on any claim of infringement of intellectual property; and (iv) any typographical, human or other error in the printing, offering, selection, operation or announcement of any Competition activity and/or prize.
16. The rules of this Competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
Channel 11 and its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Competition.
End Terms and Conditions
All rights reserved.