Enjoy the excellent experience of touring Tokyo for 2 days as a VIP! Dine with class at the Sukiyabashi Jiro Honten in Ginza and Tempura Kondo! This is an exclusive and luxurious 2-day tour for those who seek the very best of Tokyo!
- Premium Tokyo tour followed by a world-class luxury sushi dinner at Sukiyabashi Jiro in Ginza
- Enter Tsukiji Fish Market on an insider tour to see how a sushi chef selects the very best ingredients
- Enjoy the special art of tempura preparation developed by Chef Kondo
- Stay at a classy suite at Hotel Gajoen Tokyo
- Only available on December 11-12, 2017
In this luxurious 2-day tour of Tokyo you will enjoy a set of high-end experiences and will discover some of the city's most treasured secrets. See the highlights of Tokyo on a premium luxury bus tour before entering the Sukiyabashi Jiro Honten Ginza restaurant owned and managed by the first ever sushi chef to win 3 Michelin stars! Sukiyabashi Jiro Honten is perhaps the most famous sushi restaurant in the world, and patronised by celebrities and world leaders including former US President Barack Obama. With over 1,000 hopeful diners on the waiting list, it is virtually impossible for most people to get a reservation!
Spend the night at the luxurious suite of Hotel Gajoen which is unique for its architecture in interior decoration. On the next morning, join a VIP tour of the world's most famous Tsukiji Fish Market with a 4th generation sushi chef who will guide you throughout the secrets of the wholesale market earlier than the ordinary opening hours for visitors. Finally, eat tempura fries made of ingredients you would never expect at the 2-star Michelin restaurant Tempura Kondo!
~16:00 pm: Check-in at Hotel Gajoen
17:00 pm - 18:30 pm: 1.5 hours Tokyo tour with first-class Luxury coach
18:45 pm - 19:45 pm: 1 hour dinner at Sukiyabashi Jiro Honten
21:00 pm: Arrive back at Hotel Gajoen
8:30 am: Check out and depart for Tsukiji Fish Market by a luxury coach
9:30 am - 11:00 am: Exclusive VIP tour of Tsukiji Fish Market with a 4th generation sushi chef
12:00 pm: Lunch at Tempura Kondo, a 2-star Michelin restaurant
- January 30-31 tour availability: 8 pax (4 pairs)
- February 13-14 tour availability: 16 pax (8 pairs): they will be divided into two groups (including Jiro: one group dine at 5pm, another at 7pm) in the afternoon of 14th.
- English speaking tour guide in a first-class luxury coach
- Photo opportunity with Chef Jiro after dinner
- Explanation of the meal provided by famous culinary critic, Yamamoto Masuhiro, who appeared in the movie "Jiro Dreams of Sushi".
- Accommodation in a luxurious suite in Hotel Gajoen
- VIP tour of Tsukiji Fish Market with a guide
- Lunch at Tempura Kondo, a 2-star Michelin restaurant
- Transportation by a first-class luxury coach throughout the tour
- Must be a foreign visitor who will be in Japan on December 11-12, 2017
- Must be 20 years old or older
- We cannot accommodate any requests related to allergies or changes to the set menu
- Dress code: business casual (jacket & white or blue shirt for men)
- Perfume is not permitted at Sukiyabashi Jiro as it interferes with the appreciation of the meal
※ Cancellation Policy: non-refundable due to extremely limited seats at Sukiyabashi Jiro
JPY250,000 per pax (Based on double occupancy; Price before tax)
To book, please email email@example.com or call us on our country toll free numbers. The reservation team is available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All emails are monitored Monday to Friday only. If you require urgent assistance, especially during weekends and public holidays when the office is closed, we suggest you to contact our reservation team using our toll free numbers for an immediate response.