1. Prize Draw to win 3 Nights at SLH Hotels. One winner will win three (3) nights’ accommodation at Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels subject to these Rules.
2. Eligibility. Entry to the SLH Hotelier Awards prize draw is free and does not require any purchase to participate but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges for internet access.
The prize draw is open to all current members of SLH INVITED.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per eligible individual entrant.
All entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
The participation of each entrant must not be prohibited by any applicable law in their country of residence and each entrant is responsible for checking on and observing any such restrictions.
SLH reserve the right to verify the age and eligibility of all entrants.
All information detailing how to enter and partake in this prize draw forms part of these Rules.
It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are accepted as final and that each entrant agrees to abide by these Rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these Rules.
3. How to enter. Entry is by completing The SLH INVITED Survey by Thursday 25th October 2018:
SLH INVITED members must complete this version of the survey https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/C8P2MTB
4. Prize Draw. Each valid entrant will be entered into the prize draw. A winner from the prize draw will be selected at random by SLH by end of October 2018 and SLH’s selection shall be final.
5. Winner notification. The winner will be notified by e-mail by end of October 2018. Each prize is subject to verification by SLH of the legal eligibility of the winner to be awarded the prize.
6. Prize. Each prize comprises a total of three (3) nights’ accommodation at Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels subject to the following terms and conditions:
The accommodation is standard double room only based upon two people sharing in hotels that are an SLH hotel at the time of the stay.
No stay at any one SLH hotel can exceed three (3) room nights.
All three nights’ stays must have been completed within 12 months of prize issuance; any nights’ stays that have not been completed by then will be forfeited.
All reservation requests must be made through the London office of SLH a minimum of two (2) weeks’ prior to the requested date for the hotel accommodation.
The reservation request is subject to availability of complimentary room nights at the chosen hotel and SLH cannot guarantee availability at the time requested by the prize winner particularly during the chosen hotel’s peak season.
Any hotel reservation will be subject to any terms and conditions applicable to the chosen hotel.
All food, beverages, taxes and other incidental costs incurred by the winner/guest are to be settled prior to checking out from each hotel.
The room nights are non-transferable, non-flexible and once confirmed by SLH no alterations or cancellations can be made. In case of alteration or cancellation the winner will forfeit the room nights.
The complimentary room nights comprising the prize cannot be used in relation to a booking at an SLH hotel made before the award of the prize.
SLH INVITED benefits cannot be redeemed in conjunction with this prize draw.
If the winner chooses to utilise their room nights on an all-inclusive SLH hotel package they will incur an additional charge which will vary depending on the hotel selected.
All travel, travel insurance, passport, visa and other ancillary arrangements are to be made by, and at the cost and risk of, the winner.
No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of the prize is permitted. All prize details are at the sole discretion of SLH.
To protect entrants’ privacy and personal information, the Promoter confirms that it will not loan, rent or sell to any third parties any personal details that have been passed on to it in relation to the prize draw without explicit prior permission.
9. Unforeseen events. Events may occur that render the prize draw or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control and accordingly we may, at our absolute discretion, cancel or vary or amend the prize draw and each entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
10. Liability. The Promoter is responsible only for promoting and running the prize draw up to the point of awarding the prize.
The Promoter is not liable for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the prize draw.
All aspects of the prize winner’s and guests’ stays and accommodation at the SLH hotels are the sole responsibility of the relevant SLH hotels (which are independently owned and are not part of, or under the control of, the Promoter) and the Promoter offers no express or implied warranty or guarantee in relation thereto and has no liability to the prize winner or their guests in relation thereto.
11. Accuracy of details. All information on each Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotel has been provided to the Promoter by the management of each hotel. Whilst every effort has been made by the Promoter to ensure accuracy, it is inevitable that facilities and services may change from time to time. Neither the hotels nor the Promoter can be held responsible for any changes that arise or errors that might have occurred. Whilst all details are accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication, we cannot be held responsible for changes which may occur from time to time.
12. Use of the SLH website. Each entrant shall be subject to the terms and conditions and intellectual property provisions applicable to the use of the SLH web-site (www.slh.com or any related web-site) and by entering the prize draw shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted them.
13. Applicable law. The prize draw and these Rules are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts shall prevail.
Promoter: Small Luxury Hotels of the World Limited (company no. 10122910), 3rd Floor, Portland House, Bressenden Place, London SW1E 5BH, England. (Also referred to in these Rules variously as SLH, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’.)
14. Subject to availability. 3-night stay award is subject to availability for complimentary stays at the hotel, and general availability at your chosen hotel does not indicate availability for the free stay award.