1. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF. WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
I'm a true New Yorker! Aside from living in Washington, DC for a few years I've stayed close to my roots around New York City.
2. WHAT IS YOUR ROLE AT SLH AND WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE THING ABOUT IT?
I am the PR Director, Americas for SLH based in New York City. I primarily engage with journalists from the Americas to help promote SLH and our fabulous hotels. I love working with my colleagues and our hotels from across the globe – especially when they come visit us!
6. WHICH DESTINATION DO YOU MOST WANT TO VISIT AND WHY?
I'm itching to make my way to Japan. My favourite food is sushi and who doesn't love a good spa experience?
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBY, OUTSIDE OF WORK?
I love to cook and of course travel whenever I have the chance. I'm expecting my first child this summer, so the preparations have certainly kept me busy!
8. DESCRIBE AN AVERAGE DAY WORKING AT SLH
Every day is a bit different which makes my role interesting and exciting. From hosting press events to meeting with media face to face or pulling together a detailed report, it always varies.