Travel Advisory re Novel Coronavirus
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and members is a top priority for Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
We urge anyone planning to visit areas affected by the recent cases of novel coronavirus to check with their local government advisories for travel and to follow their recommendations.
- World Health Organisation: www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- UK – Foreign and Commonwealth Office: www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- US – US Department of State – Bureau of Consular Affairs: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html.html
- Australia – Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: www.smartraveller.gov.au/
Please see the below guidelines:
1. Guests who have booked stays at SLH hotels in Greater China and wish to cancel their reservation should contact the hotel directly for advice on their cancellation policy.
2. Guests from Greater China who have booked stays at SLH hotels globally and wish to cancel their reservation should contact the hotel directly for advice on their cancellation policy.
3. For SLH bookings to hotels in Greater China made through third parties please contact your travel agent for assistance.
4. For further information and enquiries please contact your local SLH VIP Reservations Executive. A full list of toll-free numbers can be found at www.slh.com/contact-us/.