Hyatt and SLH have teamed up to form an unprecedented alliance, offering World of Hyatt members the opportunity to earn and redeem points and receive exclusive on-property benefits at participating SLH hotels.
Find all participating SLH hotels via - www.hyatt.com/promo/small-luxury-hotels-of-the-world
To enjoy the benefits of this alliance, World of Hyatt Members must:
- Book their stay via an eligible rate through one of 3 Hyatt Booking Channels (Voice, App & Hyatt.com)
- Stay at a participating SLH hotel
- Either pay an Eligible Rate or redeem a Free Night Award; and
- Associate their valid World of Hyatt membership number with the reservation at the time of reservation (each such night is an “Eligible SLH Night”)
- World of Hyatt bookings cannot be made via Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
World of Hyatt members receive on-property benefits including complimentary continental breakfast, complimentary Wi-Fi, early check-in (based on availability at check-in), late check out (based on availability at check-in), and a one category room upgrade (based on availability at check-in).
No, there is no tier reciprocity with SLH’s INVITED program.
If you have concierge questions regarding your upcoming stay at a participating SLH property, please contact the property concierge team of the specific SLH property for further assistance.
For further information and a full list of World of Hyatt frequently asked questions, click here.