Experience the utmost luxury staying the Hotel Gajoen Tokyo, and have a professional team take your beautiful wedding or couple photos at the hotel's gorgeous Western style chapel or Japanese style room!
- Stay in an Executive suite at Hotel Gajoen, an elegant 5-star hotel in the heart of Tokyo
- Beautiful wedding or couple photoshoot including professional dressing, hairdresser and all photo data
- Capture your pictures in the stunning Japanese style room or dedicated Western style chapel
- Enjoy a sumptuous dinner and performance prepared exclusively for you
- Be pampered by a professional team, who will take care of every single detail
The Hotel Gajoen Tokyo has a long history offering luxurious and beautiful spaces for weddings and elegant ceremonies. It was nicknamed 'Palace of the Dragon God' during the Showa period (1926-1989) due to its exquisite decoration featuring stunning woodwork, Japanese paintings, and lacquer work. The sumptuous luxury extends to the gourmet experience that is dining at one of its restaurants, offering traditional Japanese food overlooking quintessentially beautiful Japanese gardens.
This plan allows you to spend a night in one of the hotel's intricately decorated executive suites, and experience the essence of omotenashi, or Japanese hospitality. After check-in, you'll try 3 different dresses for the shooting on the 2nd day. You'll enjoy a unique dinner with a performance especially prepared exclusively for you. A variety of cuisines is for you to choose from: Japanese cuisine Watanabe, Chinese cuisine Shunsuki, Italian Canoviano. After the sumptuous dinner, you can take a good rest for the next day at the Executive suite or Ambassador suite.
On day 2 after a delicious breakfast, you'll put yourself in hands of an expert photographer, who will tastefully capture the love between you and your partner set against a stunning background: A Western style chapel or Japanese style room. At the same time, we will prepare delicious sandwiches for the lady as lunch during changing her hairstyle. The male customer will have lunch at Cafe Yui-an.
The plan includes professional dressing service and hairdressing, as well as the entire data from the photo shoot so that you can take home all those memories and cherish them for years to come. You will also take home a special surprise gift especially prepared for you. So, be it for the experience of staying at this uniquely Japanese hotel or to capture this important time of your life in style, this is a unique opportunity.
- Check in at Gajoen Hotel (15:00-17:00)
- Fit dresses (up to 3 dresses)
- Have dinner
- Stay at Executive suite or Ambassador suite
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Photo Shoot (10:00-17:00)
- Hotel check-in is between 3:00PM-5:00PM
- In the event of rain, the photoshoot will be moved to inside the hotel
- For Western style shoot: 1 white shirt, 1 plain short sleeve T-shirt ('U neck' or 'V neck'), long socks (white/black), black colour formal shoes
- For Japanese style shoot: 1 plain short sleeve T-shirt ('U neck' or 'V neck') *Although there are some shoes available for loan, we recommend your own shoes for comfort during the long shooting session.
- Inner for dress (white or beige underwear with removable shoulder strap, nu-bra recommended), stockings
- High heels which you are used to wearing** and athletic shoes when moving *Although there are some shoes available for loan, we recommend your own shoes for comfort during the long shooting session.
- Please come without makeup on the day (simple make-up is OK)
JPY837,000 per package (Price includes 2 persons based on double occupancy)
To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our country toll free numbers. The reservation team is available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All emails are monitored Monday to Friday only. If you require urgent assistance, especially during weekends and public holidays when the office is closed, we suggest you to contact our reservation team using our toll free numbers for an immediate response.